Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Fashion Shoot War Paint Clothing Co. - Oklahoma City Commercial Photographers













When it comes to photography, I am a minimalist. I have learned over the years how to achieve great lighting without having to pack around a couple of tons of soft boxes, strobes, and filters. Instead, I always rely on knowing what my camera can achieve, and even more important - what my Nikon Speedlights are capable of.

For this session I used the natural lighting inside War Paint, which has a very nice incandescent glow, mixed with my camera mounted Nikon Speedlight for bounce lighting off of the ceiling to give me the soft mix of tungsten light I desired to blend in with the natural lighting.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah9:08 PM

    the last black and white picture is freaking amazing! (they are all great but the last one just pops)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler B.4:06 AM

    W O W !

    I want to be you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete